Friday, August 22, 2014

Blog Post 1


1. What are the things (if any) you have heard about EDM310?

I have heard EDM310 was not very hard, just time consuming.

2. What fears (if any) do you have about EDM310?

My fear is if the class will be hard. Once I understand blogs more, I think the class will be easy.

3. Compare and contrast EDM310 with other courses you have taken in college or high school.

Most classes I have had in the past have some type of paper. I have not had a class that requires a certain amount of hours each week for it.

4. What do you think will be the most difficult thing for you in EDM310?

I think the most difficult thing will be to make sure we have dedicated enough time to the class to make sure all of the work is complete.

5. What is the best way for you to address this “most difficult” aspect of EDM310?

I think if we have trouble we can ask the assistants or the teachers. Before we do that, we could probably refer back to the syllabus or make sure we have read the instructions completely. Another way could be to google our question.

6. What questions do you still have about EDM310? What ideas do you have about how to address those questions

I really do not have any more questions. I am just hoping to understand the course more so I will make a good final grade. If I have any questions in the future, I will be sure to ask them.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that this class will be very time consuming, but not hard. Having the lab assistance makes everything feel a little more at ease because if you can not reach Dr. Strange you have them. I would agree that this class is very different from any other class that I have taken because everything is done on a computer but you still have class. As long as we all stay on top of our work, put effort in, and show up to class we should make a good grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right in that this course is time-consuming, but once you get the hang of things, it's not that difficult! As long as you complete your assignments on time and give them your best shot, you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all. Positive words always help!

    ReplyDelete