Thursday, October 23, 2014

C4KSummary for October

kids blogging
The first child I had was Grant in Mrs. Ripp's class. In his post, he talked about his family. He told us his siblings, parents and about his pets.
My comment:
Hey! My name is Breanna and I am from the University of South Alabama, but I live in Mississippi. I have 2 sisters and a brother. They are 12, 10 and 7. They are alot younger than I am, but I love them with all of my heart. I have a puppy (black lab) named Huntlee. She is such a goofy puppy. She is very playful and loves to give puppy hugs. I love animals and wish I could own a zoo. I love your post and your cat sounds very pretty. Cats are sweet and loving.

The next child I had was Caylixx. Her post said she likes school.
My comment:
Hey! I’m Breanna and I’m from the University of South Alabama. It is a very good thing you like school. I like school too. School may get hard sometimes, but always be sure to stick with it. School is very important. Your post is great!

The last child I had was Promise from Pt. England. He talked about how he played basketball the day before he went back to school from the holidays.
My comment:
I am not able to see my actual comment, but I just told the child how great it was that he played basketball. I was very positive with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment