Tuesday, October 7, 2014

C4T #2 Posts 1 and 2

Teacher Blog
I was assigned The Tempered Radical for my teacher. In the first post I read, he talked about principals in schools failing to recognize teachers are just as diverse with students. Not all teachers may be the same or interested in the same thing. Some principals may not realize that, so he thinks it should be recognized.
My comment:Good Morning, Bill. I’m Breanna McCormack. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. I am currently in EDM310 class, so I am new to the blogging stuff. I enjoyed reading your post and thought it was very helpful. I very much agree with you.

Of course I really did agree with what he said. He replied back challenging me to find something in a post I disagreed with. So I took on the challenge for the next post.

As I got to the next post, I honestly agreed with that one too. He explained in the post communication between teachers and principals could be improved. He created a survey for teachers to take, the principals read them and they could be discussed at a meeting during the week. They could all work together to improve the school.
My comment:Hello! You told me a few weeks ago to try to find something I disagreed on in one of your post and honestly I just cannot find anything. That may sound impossible because we all disagree on something, but I love the way you think. The survey was great and could really help in schools. It seems to be based on communication. Principals communicating better with their staff. I like that idea! I will continue to look to try to disagree, but so far they are great posts and I enjoy them all.

I will continue to try and find some disagreements, but it will be hard because all of his posts are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment