Tuesday, November 18, 2014

C4KSummary for November

Veterans Day

My first child was Taine. He showed a picture of the life cycle of a frog. He didn't write anything, but he just showed a picture of it.
My comment:
Hey Taine! I'm Breanna McCormack from the University of South Alabama. I remember learning about the life cycle of a frog. It is very interesting to learn about. It has been a very long time since I learned about it, but your post has reminded me how cool it was. This is a great post. Keep up the good work in school!

My second child was Alex. He has an art blog. He showed us how to make a digital art project with an alter ego.
My comment:
Hey Alex. I'm Breanna and i'm from the University of South Alabama. Your post was awesome! I have never done anything like this before, but it looks like lots of fun. Your finished product looks great! Thanks for sharing that with us.

My third child was NONE. Happy Veteran's Day!!

My Last child was Alex. His post was about his first quarter in school. He also talked a little about Harry Potter.
My comment:
Hello Alex. I'm Breanna from the University of South Alabama. Your post is very creative. It is awesome you love to learn in school!! I love Harry Potter movies. They are awesome. I'm glad your 1st quarter went great!

No comments:

Post a Comment