Monday, November 24, 2014

C4T#4 Posts 1 and 2

positive difference

For my teacher I chose Lana. She seems like a fun and busy elementary teacher. Her post was about drug free week at her school.
My Comment:
Hey! I'm Breanna and I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I also chose your blog as my teacher blog for the week. I LOVE your blogger profile. I think it is so cute and kid friendly. I have siblings in elementary school and they did the same kind of activities for drug free week too. I think it is cute to let kids enjoy days like this, but also teach them something good.

I sure would be tired if I was you too. I've heard that is what comes with being a teacher. Hope you get some rest. :)

Lana's second post was about an animal project they are currently doing in class. She also posted a note a student wrote her. They seem to love her and she makes a great positive impact on their lives.
My comment:
Hi Lana. Hopefully you've gotten some rest from the last post i've read. The note was too sweet. I cannot wait to start having a positive impact on little one's lives. Hope y'all have fun on your animal projects and Happy Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment