Tuesday, November 4, 2014

C4T #3 Posts 1 and 2

BLT
I was assigned the teacher Doug: off the record.
His first post was an interview with another teacher. The other teacher is a seventh and eighth grade Science teacher. Doug asked the questions as Brian, the other teacher, answered them. They just talked about the use of technology in the classrooms.
My comment:
Hi Doug. I’m Breanna and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your interview with Brian. It is always great to see what other teachers are doing in their classrooms and with their students. I’m still getting used to younger kids using technology so much, just because I didn’t in school. I think all of these new things are great in schools.

His next post was about a convention they had for technology. It was called BIT. Bring it Together is what BIT stands for. I thought it was an awesome idea. In his post he just explained how it was when he got there and what he did.
My comment:
I think this is an awesome idea. It is always great to go and meet others and share fun experiences together. Having something big like this can give you an opportunity to teach someone something, as well as you learn something new too.

No comments:

Post a Comment