Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Part 2 of Blog Post 5

pln

After reading the first part of this post, I can see how my PLN has changed throughout the semester. At first I wasn't really sure what a PLN was, but now it has really come to me. I see now after communicating with all of the students and teachers from across the world is a great PLN. My blogger has really showed me how to communicate better with people I don't even know. I think it is great I was able to see what students and teachers around the world were doing in their classrooms. I will have a PLN when I become a teacher. It really teaches you things and you are also teaching other people things they might not have known. I have really enjoyed this and hope to continue to let my PLN grow. I also hope to allow my students to become a part of a PLN and learn new things from all around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment