Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blog Post 3


I learned a good bit watching those videos and viewing the slideshow. The humorous video was cute and gave good examples of the different kinds of peer reviewers. I did not realize giving generous comments was really that big of a deal. I actually learned about different types of peer reviewers I did not know about before. Always being positive towards someone can really get you a long way.
Peer Review

The slideshow helped a lot wit understanding what the definitions of all the peer vocabulary. When teaching children, I think humorous videos would help them learn better. Slideshows/PowerPoints are very helpful when learning, but to catch younger children's eye, videos would do best. I, myself, learned better with the humorous video just because it was more interesting and gave me examples of what i was learning.
Link to Humorous Video.

1 comment: