Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4KSummary for September

Scrabble Blog
The first child I had was named Jayden. His post talked about the primary colors on the color wheel. I informed him how I was in an Art class and just studied the color wheel. It is great seeing that children across the world are learning the same things we are.
My comment: This post was great! I am in an art class at the University this semester. We just learned about the color wheel. Art can be so much fun and you can learn so much.

The next child I had was Xavier. His post was simple and cute. He said he was awesome because he is a best friend. It is also great seeing how positive kids are because that is rare these days.
My comment: Hey Xavier! I’m Breanna and i’m a junior at The University of South Alabama. I actually like this post because it shows you are a positive person and think very highly of yourself. I think being positive is the best way to be. Having confidence in yourself will also allow others to be confident in you. Being a great friend is pretty awesome too. Very nice post.

My last child's name is Arianna. She also seems to be a positive person. Her post was "This is the best school ever". Her post was very positive. I was glad to see she likes school. I hope she stays that way.
My comment: Hi Arianna! It is very good that you think positive about your school. I’ve always loved going to school to see my friends. Of course I love to learn too! Keep staying positive about school because it will pay off in the end. Great post!

I love reading all of the kid's posts because some of them are so different, but also the same as we are. Kids are so funny with the things they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment