Thursday, September 11, 2014

C4T #1 Posts 1 and 2




I was assigned Dr. Joseph McCaleb for my teacher. He refers to himself as Doc Horse Tales. Doc comes from his Ph.D. Horse comes from his love for riding. Tales comes from the stories he loves to tell. He is a very interesting person.

The first post I commented on was something very different. He posted many pictures of nature and wrote something about each one of them. He made the writings something different, from just a simple caption to a rhyming poem. I very much enjoyed reading the poems, just because I love rhyming. He seems to like to take things beyond what they really are and make them into something else.

My comment: "Good evening Doc. I'm Breanna McCormack and I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM310 with Dr. John Strange. I love the name you call yourself. It is very unique and seems to describe you well. Your latest blog is also very interesting. I love how you rhyme the words like a poem. Rhyming is something I love, but not very good at. The pictures are very nice. I love to see pictures of the outdoors. Great blog!"

The second post I commented on was also pretty interesting. I did not understand it very well, but I went with what I thought he was trying to say. He took a simple question and made it into such a detailed answer, you really forgot what the question even was. He went into lots of detail about life and what destiny is. He looks at it his own way and makes something so much greater than what it really is.

My comment: "I very much enjoy reading all of your posts. I like how you take a simple question and turn the answer into something much more detailed. Creativity is the key."

1 comment: