Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blog Post 4


After reading the article on Three ways to ask better questions in the classroom,I have found it is more about asking questions to the students to let them get a better of understanding of what we are talking about. Playing with the question seems to be a very good idea. According to the article, playing with the question is basically asking the kids a question, not answering it, then waiting until the end of class. This method will leave kids thinking the whole class time about what was asked.

It is very important we teach students to ask questions. This can expand their learning abilities. I know I am one to always ask questions if I do not understand something. Asking questions can be good and really make children want to learn more.

2 comments:

  1. I thought playing with the question was also a very good way to get students thinking. I often enjoy working my way to a conclusion so I think I may use this in my classroom. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete